as a yoga teacher, i don't pretend to be a chef. (heck, i'm not even that good of a cook)... but, i am also someone who is always appreciative of easy and delicious recipes that satisfy. these caramelized tomatoes are the absolute best. this is a recipe i've made about 5 times in the last week, and every time i do - they are gone by the next day, i just can't seem to keep them in the house! we gobble it up with just about anything, crackers, mixed with brown rice, into eggs, on bread, or my personal favorite - right on a spoon.
what you'll need:
- pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, salt & pepper together
- add tomatoes to a pyrex, pour olive oil mixture over tomatoes, mix to coat
- put tomatoes in oven, check and mix every 15 minutes or so. total cook time is about an hour to an hour and a half, whenever the tomatoes are caramelized
- let cool, store in a wide mouth mason jar - if it lasts that long!
Yoga Teacher based in Boston, MA. Teacher of Yoga Teachers. Committed to teaching anatomical, alignment & action based yoga asana that is rooted in mindfulness, skillfulness, & specificity.